Amazing to think we are only in February and I am about to travel for the 2nd time this year back to India with another trip to take place in 6 weeks.
Needless to say my travel schedule is a little crazy but enough of that and let me share briefly what 2014 was like in regards to our accomplishments.
• 68 new water projects in North and South India
• A Mobile Medical Unit in Southern Gujarat
• A Reverse Osmosis filtration system for New Life Children’s Home
• 7 medical camps in South India which each averaged 400 rural villagers who received an evaluation, diagnosis and medicine or referral for further treatment
• 12 months of support for Lydia’s Hostel which provides care for 20 at risk high school and college age girls in Southern Gujarat
• Sawyer Point 1 water filters for cyclone Hudhud ravaged areas in South India
• Motorcycle for our water project manager, solar lights, and an internet cafe in North India
• Toilet block, water project and small building for a school all within a Gypsy community in South India
• $21,000 for rebuilding at New Life Children’s Home due to Cyclone Hudhud
• Numerous hours on planes and in airports, 5 times last year, not to mention the accumulation of many miles and the continual nuisance of misplaced luggage; but it’s all good!
Bottom line is that we accomplished amazing things last year due to God’s grace and your support.
I’m excited about the opportunities before us in 2015 and looking forward to seeing how we can be used to make a difference in the lives of the rural poor within India.
Your support makes all of this possible and the last number to share is at this moment in time we have funded and brought or in the process of bringing water to 656 new places within India.